Friday, June 21, 2013

Welcome to My Blog :)

HELLOOOOO!!! to all my little ballerinas (and non-dancers)!!

    You are welcome to read my blog, so don't feel like if you are not a dancer, than you can't read this blog BECAUSE YOU CAN!!! It wants to open out its arms and give you a big virtual hug! (Come closer, I want to be friends and hug you)

Well anyways, I created this blog because like so many other teen girl bloggers, I'm a teen (beginner) ballet dancer! I really don't like using the term "late" because it makes me seem like since I started as "so-and-so" age I can't achieve my fullest potential :) I know "teen dancer" is kind of boring, but when I think of a better name to start calling dancers who started in their teens, that's what I'll be going by!
 So I'm going to introduce myself to you guys! My name is Chrissy and I'm VERY VERY PASSIONATE about dance :) It's the only thing that makes me happy in this upside-down world that we live in :) I've actually been doing dance for a long time, since I was six. It was mainly recreational, though but I still learned most of the basics. It was kind of like a performing company because at my old elementary school, they had a dance program there and I took dance from the time I was six until 11 years old when I left the school. After I left that school my interest for dance soon declined because the school where I went to did not offer dance as a class/an elective. Its these years,  I question why didn't I join a studio right then and there. But you learn from trial and error. So long story short, once I entered high school, I was exposed to dance more and I got back into dance again ;D. So basically, this blog is just going to be following my life, my life in dance, and how I'm going to progress as a dancer through the upcoming years!

I hope you guys enjoy my blog and I can't wait to read your comments! Bye


ATB :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my followers :) I hope you guys enjoy this blog! Please prohibit from using foul or inappropriate language :) Love to all my ballerinas!